By submitting such personal information, we will be processing the personal information provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
(1) We collect personal information when you:
(a) use the Services;
(b) provide comments or submit a problem to us;
(c) request information from us and provide your name or return contact information;
(d) join any contests or surveys organised by us; or
(e) register an account with us either through manual registration or by connecting your social media accounts like Facebook.
(2) We may process personal information such as:-
(a) your name, address, profile picture, product, purchase and warranty information and contact details such as mobile number and email,
(b) transaction details related to your use of our Services,
(c) usage and preference information such as preferences expressed, and settings chosen,
(d) device information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information,
(e) information generated from your participation in our survey or interaction with us in various other ways, such as demographic information, your comments, feedback, question or suggestions and information about a subject that may interest you, and
(3) Your personal details are obligatory and if you fail to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
(4) Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from our mobile application or your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the pages or functions you request, your browser type and language, access times, and/or the referring web site address.
(5) If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
(a) give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal information;
(b) receive in his or her behalf any data protection notices; and
(c) warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us to store his or her personal information or have the right to allow us to process his or her personal information.
C. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) In general, other than providing you with the Services and other services incidental or related to the Services, we may use the information provided to us for the following purposes:-
(a) process and manage the use of the Services;
(b) respond to your inquires;
(c) create personalised promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you;
(d) provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to protect ourselves and our users;
(f) research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
(g) general operation and maintenance of the Application including audit and its related portal(s);
(h) provide you with regular communications (other than direct marketing materials) from us relating to the Services; and
(i) investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
D. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) We may share your personal information with:
(a) the warranty providers and their agents, employees and/or contractors;
(b) our subsidiaries and licensees and our parent and other affiliated companies for the purpose of developing or marketing new products, services or portals that are developed by our related companies and informing you of such new products, services or portals;
(c) service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as merchants, partners, payment gateway provider, fraud investigations, bill collection, monitoring of user behavior and the processing of payments for any products or services, legal advisors, accountants and auditors);
(d) third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services; and
(e) any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
(2) We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests. We may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorise us to make such disclosures.
(3) If we are merged or acquired by another entity, personal information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
E. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) We are dedicated to providing the most secure environment possible for our users. We use industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption to transfer data in and out of your mobile device. All large tech companies like Google, Facebook & Apple use this technology to secure network communications.
(2) Access to data is restricted to our personnel on a need-to-know basis and who observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling data.
(3) You have the right to access and update your personal information or to require their deletion. We endeavour to ensure that your personal information is up to date, accurate and complete. If you wish to access, correct or delete your personal information held by us, please contact us.
Last updated 1 May 2019